Thursday, May 29, 2014
May is closing up shop and starting to wind down. I can't exactly say where has the month gone because in some ways it's felt very long, but in others I feel like the month just began.
In any case, as we are at the end of the month, I want to go over how I did with May goals.
1. Drink 1000mL of water each day. I did so much better this month than last month. I still didn't get exactly 1000 each day but my daily average was around 700 mL. I'm going to still work on this goal.
2. Run 50 miles in May. Nope, no way. I think I may have run 10 miles. I gave up on running a bit and instead started Insanity again towards the end of the month. I thought it might be hard to find a time to run when I started working and being able to do a home workout was much easier on me.
3. Find happiness in each day. I didn't actually think about this each and every day but I did have quite a few happy things happen to me. So I'm going with a yellow on this one.
4. Read 2 books. I actually read 3 books this month. The River of No Return (which I've written a review that will be published in June), Letters from a Stranger and Letters from Skye. They were all pretty good books.
5. Use MyFitnessPal everyday. I had very good intentions with this and I think I used it for a majority of the month but I did break my streak of logging in each day.
So with those being stated, here are my goals for June!
1. Drink 1000mL of water each day
2. Lose 4lbs or a total of 3 inches
3. Read 2 books
4. Save $300 this month
I think if I actually work on these goals I can definitely reach them!