As a blogger, I try to let y'all get to know me the best I can. But there are things about me that doesn't get mentioned on the blog. I feel that's just the way it goes because sometimes there isn't a need to talk about the fact that I don't make my bed everyday. Today, that will change though because Finish This is 13 things you should know about me.
1. One of my least favorite chores is putting away my clothes. There is always a problem. Not enough drawer space, no hangers or no places for the hangers in my closet... you get the idea. Oh and don't even get me started on shoes. I won't even post a picture of this I'm so ashamed of how my shoes are thrown in my closet.
2. I am a pretty methodical person. Everything has an order to how I do it. For example, my getting ready routine is always the same: shower, brush hair, get dressed, make-up, brush teeth and then put on shoes. That's how I do it, everyday.
3. I love to ride around in my car with the windows down and the music turned up. You will often catch me at a red light singing to the top of my lungs too, but only if I'm alone or with John. I don't sing with anybody else in the car besides John.
4. I try to take a teaspoon on apple cider vinegar each day. It might be weird, but a coworker told me it helps with skin and nails as well as other health problems, so I'm giving it a go for a while. We'll see if it works.
5. I rarely drink coffee. It mostly gets consumed when I have to be up before 7 am and I actually have to be productive that day. Otherwise, my favorite warm winter drink is Chai latte or hot chocolate. Though when I do drink coffee, I love brewing it in my Keurig. I still feel like the coolest kid on the block when I pull out my little red Keurig and smell that coffee brewing.
6. I almost always have nail polish on my fingernails because they peel so much. Little layers of my nails will come "un-done" and little white layers will peel off if I let them get too long. It isn't as bad if I have some kind of protective layer on them like clear coat. And hence the reason I'm doing number 4!
7. I used to have awfully rough feet! My heels literally felt like sandpaper. I started using Healthy Feet, the people who make Working Hands and my feet were transformed. Within 3 days, they were transformed. If they weren't attached, I would have thought that somebody switched them out in the middle of the night.
8. I hate "down time". I'm one of those people who loves to have something to do at pretty much every moment of the day. I don't have to write it down, but I don't enjoy sitting around idle either.
9. I have been trying for over a year to grow my hair out. I've talked about my hair a few times on here before, but it's a real struggle to get it to look good. I'm beginning to wonder if it looks good long. Even though I'm really loving the length, I hope it looks well maintained.
10. I can be the most indecisive person in the world. Don't even try to ask me what I want for dinner. It's pretty much useless. I often avoid choosing and go with a process of elimination for things I know I don't want.
11. I really, really dislike small talk. Did I mention I don't like it?! It makes me anxious. I worry that I sound stupid, or that I'll talk about the wrong things. I've gotten better about small talk on certain subjects for example crafts. I'm pretty good at talking about crafts, but that's not exactly small talk either.
12. When I go to a restaurant and I'm seated at a booth, I tend to sit
13. I'm not a nail biter, nope, not me. Instead, I bite the skin around my nails. It's a horrible habit and I'm trying to break it but it's just so difficult.
What is something I should know about you?