Monday, August 4, 2014
Wow! What a week it was. I came back from the beach only to work almost nonstop. I feel so behind here. But the good news is that I worked a lot, which means more money so I'm not complaining one bit!
I really feel like July 1st was just a week or so ago, but it's already the 4th of August. Time really seems to fly by the older I get. I need it to slow down a little bit.
Anyway, last month's goals were not quite as successful as I had wanted them to be, but such is life.
1. Plank a day. Complete failure on this. I think I did a plank maybe twice during the month.
2. Read 2 state books. I did actually read two books from different states during the month. Minnesota and Georgia (though I already had a book from Georgia, I'm still going to count this towards my goal. )
3. Save to 40% of my goal on USAA. I didn't get to save up to my 40% that I wanted. This was partly due to goal 4 not being met, but I hope to achieve 40% of my goal in August!
4. Complete No Spend July with $80. There is a full explanation of how NO Spend July went here.
This month I'm going to try to do better with my goals:
1. Watch my spending
2. Work on a 101 in 1001 goal
3. Try to write neater
4. Save to my 40% goal on USAA
Hopefully next month I'll come back with some good pictures and green goals!
Common Discussions: goals