Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Why hello September! I have a feeling you're going to be quite a good month. Can y'all feel that as well? I'm pretty excited about all that I have planned for this month! It's going to be a very full and fun month.
As for August, it's been a pretty good one. But lets take a look at my August goals, shall we?!
1. Watch my spending. I did pretty well at this. I saved a whole paycheck this month. Which really helped with goal 4!
2. Work on a 101 in 1001 goal. I just purely didn't try on this one. I don't think I even looked at my 101 list. This was just bad on my part.
3. Try to write neater. I didn't sit down to practice my handwriting, but every time I wrote something I did try to take my time and write neat.
4. Save up to my 40% goal on USAA!!!!!! I did it! I'm so proud of myself. I'll be reaching my goal sooner than I imagined if I keep this up!
So as for this months goals...
1. Get ahead with blogging
2. Be active (13,000 steps or more) three times a week
3. Save up to 55% of my goal on USAA
4. Create a 2015 editorial calendar
Have you been setting goals for yourself? What would you like to accomplish in September?
Common Discussions: goals