This year has been an amazing blogging year! I can't believe how far I've come this year. So in honor of an amazing year, I wanted to look back at some of the more popular posts (and maybe a few of the great memories from this year)! And thanks to the responses in the survey y'all filled out, I have a feeling 2015 will be an even better year!
10. My Power Song Playlist. I'm really glad this one made it on the Top 10! Since I'm running again, it's a great reminder.
9. I Feel. I love when link-ups bring you a lot of new readers! Thanks to all those new to American Honey.
8. Boys Behind the Blog: February Edition. We all love our February Boy Valentines!
7. So I Made a Mistake and Learned From it. This post surprised me with all of the views! Sometimes it's good to just get the difficult things out.
6. Boo Eye Doctors, Yay Surgery. It feels like so long ago that John had his eye surgery, but he's sure glad he had it done!
5. The Military Life. I'm sure most of y'all understand this one!
4. Seven Things I Learned in College, But Not in a Classroom. I find it is very interesting when you learn useful life tips outside of the usual learning places.
3. DIY Christmas Series: Dotted Sharpie Mugs. I loved making this mug and am so glad that my viewers loved it as well!
2. Seven Reasons I Get Nervous at Military Balls. Well, everybody gets nervous and there is no need to fret over it, now is there?!
And last but certainly not least viewed...
1. Simple DIY Canvas Art. I attribute the success of this blog post to the wonderful Silhouette Challenge. Having so many wonderful crafty people come check out this great art was a huge blessing!